Demolitionrobot.eu is a trade name of Stelling Vroomshoop B.V., a company with over 30 years of experience concerning the execution of drill and sawing works, in asphalt and concrete and specialised demolition works. Next to our specialisation, specialised demolition works by means of a.o. demolition robots, you can also make use of our services regarding the specialties below and our extensive machine park:
- Specialised demolition works, concrete and masonry, executed with demolition robots (Brokk 40, 100, 160, 250 and 260), operated by our own expert personnel for your large and small projects.
- Various wire sawing systems for the low noise removal of large concrete parts.
- Various concrete splitting and pressure systems for removal of heavily armoured concrete parts to almost unlimited thicknesses at a low noise and limited vibration level.
- Various high power sawing machines for the sawing of concrete walls up to 500mm thickness.
- Various diesel floor sawing machines.
- Diamond drill techniques up to 1500mm!
- Bobcat skid-steer loaders with demolition hammer / bucket / sorting gripper.
- Various compressors with demolition hammers.
- Specialisation air pressure tools for the drilling of paling and coupling bars.
- Power aggregates 5 to 65 Kva.
- Container vehicle with loading crane 19T/M (operator will be certified with a TCVT lifting permit)
We can provide you with all our services: execution, as chief contractor or as subcontractor, of small and very large projects. For more information or to discuss the possibilities for your company please contact us.
Work procedure demolitionrobot.eu
Demolitionrobot.eu will gladly produce an adequate offer or budget concerning your demolition projects. To produce a proper offer or budget for you, demolition robot.nl requires the following information and documents:
- A drawing to scale (physical white print, digital Pdf or DWG).
- Address information for the demolition location, for an assessment of the demolition location.
- Date on which you require the offer.
- Clear description of the works, what has to be demolished and possible requirements.
After the offer or the budget has been created by Demolitionrobot.eu, this will be sent by e-mail to you. In case you want to visit the demolition location together with us before we issue an offer or budget, you can make an appointment with us through firstname.lastname@example.org